Title: Bud Attendant
Exemption Status: Non-exempt
Reports to: WCR District Manager, General Manager, Assistant Manager
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Bud Attendants handle counter sales of cannabis producers, including flower, edibles and other infused products. They are front line to ensuring a positive brand experience for customers and serve as product ambassadors for partner suppliers, and notably the WCR Brand.
Bud Attendants must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
Bud Attendants must possess a Medical Enforcement Division (MED) Occupational or Key Badge at their own expense, and renew the badge as required.
Bud Attendants must possess proficiency with:
- Strong verbal communication skills and be able to demonstrate exemplary customer service abilities, including problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Proficient mathematical skills with the ability to understand weights and measures, counting cash, reconciling inventory, etc.; strong attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of products resented and their qualities, use and benefits.
- Excellent knowledge pf state and city/county marijuana rules and regulations.
- At least one year of customer service.
How to Apply
Please send your badge and resume to [email protected]