Title: Cultivation Manager – (Indoor Cultivation)
Location: Albany Area, NY
A leading USA based medicinal & therapeutic Cannabis company
Founded just under ten years ago, considered leader in medicinal Cannabis
A leading grower/manufacturer of innovative high quality, consistent Cannabis products
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Company offers excellent contributions to benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability)
Excellent Vacation Package
The company environment is “employee first,” “passionate” & “fun and exciting.”
This Cultivation Manager will need to manage a large-scale indoor cultivation facility located in Albany, New York.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage a large-scale indoor cultivation facility.
· Perform all the tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, trimming, packaging, waste disposal and inventory management.
· Develop and/or maintain indoor cultivation protocols and a nutrient regimen
· Perform all cultivation tracking and recordkeeping functions within the seed to sale electronic system remaining in compliance with the department’s rules and regulations.
· Comprehensive knowledge of Cannabis and knowledge of effects of strains and types of medicinal administration.
· Assist state and local government auditors and law enforcement with inventory, sales and compliance audits.
· Minimum 10 – 15 years’ commercial agriculture experience
· Minimum 3 – 5 years’ indoor cannabis cultivation experience as a head grower, or equivalent
· Minimum 3-5 years’ management/supervisor experience
· Knowledge of large scale commercial plan cultivation including crop rotation management, nutrient requirements, mediums, light requirements, and environmental controls.
· Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics.
· Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume.