The Clutch Hemp Holdings CBD Product Sales Manager will support our Sales Director in building profitable sales in an assigned territory through demonstrated commitment to prospecting and new business development. This role will employ a consultative sales approach that focuses on building long-term, value-based relationships with accounts, penetrating them for further business and maximizing the margin they create while reducing the time and costs associated with the account.
• Manage and aggressively grow business in an assigned territory and accounts.
• Sell a broad range of CBD oil products in the nutraceutical manufacturing markets.
• Selling CBD oils (Full Spectrum, Distillate, and Isolate) on a commercial level and sometimes technical level to Scientists, Product Developers, Chemists, and Purchasing personnel.
• Prospect for and develop new project/business opportunities and develop new accounts.
• Manage pricing, trouble shooting, new product introductions, etc.
• Communicate effectively with management, suppliers, and customers.
• Support the development the sales strategy for Clutch Hemp Holding’s full product line.
• Effectively use a shareable database to manage assigned territory and account information.
• Prospect for new business; conduct sales calls and actively grow the size of your territory.
• Maintain a clear updated view of your sales pipeline.
• Grow size of territory in accordance with Clutch Hemp Holdings targets.
• Focus on customer retention and improving overall customer satisfaction.
• Provide customer technical support and consultant services to increase our overall value to the customer.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 3+ years of food ingredient, nutraceutical ingredient, or Hemp / CBD oil industry related sales experience.
• A strong track record of sales success.
• High energy with the capacity to handle a large volume of activity.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Experience selling a broad product line of both commodities & specialties would be a plus.
• Must be very professional, self-motivated, self-directed, organized, have competitive drive, and the ability to manage many activities, products, accounts, pricing, etc
• Demonstrated success working in a dynamic, start-up environment is preferred. Effective at resolving ambiguities. A passion for the complex and rapidly evolving Hemp/CBD industry.
• Prior experience preferred in sales management, ideally at a growth stage company.