Bud Supervisor Job Description
Provide focused, compassionate, and individual-oriented customer service to our patients/customers. Responsible for overseeing a team of tendors, ensuring completion of daily tasks in accordance to company policies/procedures. Note, this is a ‘hands on’ supervisory role; note strictly oversight.
• Provide excellent customer service and compassionate care to each and every patient
• Assist patients with knowledge of strains, cannabinoids, product offerings, etc.
• Operate POS systems accurately and efficiently, while managing multiple transactions at times, multiple customers
• Daily upkeep and cleaning to include: Fill jars, clean displays, keep bud room and back office clean and organized
• Work effectively and closely as part of a team
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Customer Service Skills: 100% comfortable talking with new people and fostering comfortable, friendly, and natural interactions
• Knowledge of medicine and laws: Ability to explain effects of the different aspects of the plant (sativa, indica, THC, CBD) and different product types (flower, concentrates, edibles)
• Computer literacy: Must be able to work with point of sale system, Leafly, and social media functions
• Possess valid Support/Key MED badge
• At least 21 years of age.
• Have no felony convictions.
• Willing to participate in an extensive background check. (fingerprinting, etc.)
• Can start July 1st.
• Have integrity and a strong work ethic
• Have reliable transportation.
• Meet moral character requirements as specified by Company
How to Apply
Apply online: www.lavena.com
Job Categories: Sales.
Job Types: Full-Time.
Salary: Apply for Salary Details.
Job States: Nevada