Bud Tender Job Description
Provide focused, compassionate, and individual-oriented customer service to our patients/customers.
· Provide excellent customer service and compassionate care to each and every patient
· Assist patients with knowledge of strains, cannabinoids, product offerings, etc.
· Operate POS systems accurately and efficiently, while managing multiple transactions at times, multiple customers
· Daily upkeep and cleaning to include: Fill jars, clean displays, keep bud room and back office clean and organized
· Work effectively and closely as part of a team
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
· Customer Service Skills: 100% comfortable talking with new people and fostering comfortable, friendly, and natural interactions
· Basic knowledge of medicine and laws: Ability to explain effects of the different aspects of the plant (sativa, indica, THC, CBD) and different product types (flower, concentrates, edibles)
· Computer literacy: Must be able to work with point of sale system, Leafly, and social media functions
· Possess valid Support/Key MED badge
· At least 21 years of age.
· Have no felony convictions.
· Willing to participate in an extensive background check. (fingerprinting, etc.)
· Can start July 1st.
· Have integrity and a strong work ethic
· Have reliable transportation.
· Meet moral character requirements as specified by Company
How to Apply
Apply online: www.lavena.com
E-Mail your resume to [email protected]
Job Categories: Sales.
Job Types: Full-Time.
Salary: Apply for Salary Details.
Job States: Nevada