We are seeking an individual who can handle a variety of tasks and who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. Versatility, attention to detail and good judgment are key skills for this position. Above all, our team members must be passionate about medical cannabis and our patients.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Delivery — Providing fast, discreet delivery to collective members.
- Customer Service — Greeting patients with a helpful, pleasant attitude and showing compassion for our members. Making every interaction with a customer a positive experience.
- Clean criminal background (not on probation and no cases pending) — background check will be performed.
- Comprehensive understanding or strong interest of the MMJ industry and California state laws that pertain.
- Possess knowledge of product and medicinal benefits to a degree that can be articulated to others.
- Must be at least 21 years old, and a resident of California.
- Have a clean driving record and excellent driving skills.
- Must be available to work late nights and weekends.
How to Apply
If interested in applying, include a resume and cover letter highlighting your qualifications and interests in this position/industry.