About the Position:
As a remote B2B Sales Associate, your primary responsibilities will be working from your home office to generate leads, build, nurture and maintain an aggressive sales pipeline and acquire new clients monthly to meet quotas.
Using your consultative selling skills and strong ability to seal the deal, you will heavily cold prospect daily to qualify, educate and sell STM Canna equipment to managers and C-Level executives in cannabis companies around the world. You will be joining a strong and deeply driven sales team in one of the fastest growing and most
C O M P E N S A T I O N
- Base Salary
- Strong potential for high commissions month to month.
- Team & personal monthly bonus potential
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Clear path set for career advancement opportunities
- Vacation time/PTO
- Exceptional sales training & on-boarding
- Paid travel opportunities for expos & events
- Open-minded, creative work environment
- Comprehensive sales tools and support from management
- Monthly/quarterly sales contents and incentives
L O O K I N G F O R T H O S E W H O P O S S E S S
- A Commitment to Win: You possess consistent drive to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Intellectual Curiosity: You have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
- Critical Thinking: You are able to find and synthesize information, ask open-ended questions to uncover problems, applying logic to provide effective solutions and recommendations.
- Strong Focus & Organization: You are able to effectively prepare, prioritize and organize your daily activities to stay on track. VERY strong attention to detail.
- Confidence in Abilities: You are confident in the strength of your skills and abilities, understand typical sales conversion ratios and maintain a strong positive attitude when deals are lost or fall off. You accept rejection well and quickly move onward and upward to new opportunities.
- Coachability: You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses andtake feedback well. You are able to self-diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution.
- Accountability: You hold yourself accountable and responsible by starting your day on time, in meeting your personal activity numbers and monthly sales quota – adding your contribution to yours and the sales team’s overall success.
- Strong Communication Skills: You can effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate and inspire prospects in-person as well as virtually via phone and email.
Y O U W I L L N E E D T O E F F E C T I V E L Y
- Prepare, prioritize and organize your activities to stay on track.
- Apply your expertise in outbound sales to maintain high levels of cold prospecting.
- Manage and maintain a large pipeline of leads to qualify, educate and close.
- Be quickly responsive and attentive and nurture leads from your pipeline.
- Build trusted relationships with qualified prospects to grow business while weeding out unqualified time vampires. Have understanding “selling vs. convincing” sales approaches.
- Develop the ability to dissect the solutions prospects are seeking and speak to product benefits vs. features.
- Follow selling strategy guidelines and prospecting methods provided by STM.
- Become an expert at presenting STM Canna’s products.
- Bring your creative thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- Close new deals consistently at or above quota level.
Y O U S H O U L D H A V E
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently.
- Ability to work remotely and execute daily responsibilities.
- Experience in a startup environment, if possible.
- Experience working in the cannabis industry is a bonus.
- Experience in email marketing and heavy cold calling.
- Sharp focus on your goals.
- Street smarts.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Powerful work ethic.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm.
- Superior communications skills.
- Exceptional customer service and consultative selling skills.
R E Q U I R E M E N T S
- 5+ years of B2B selling experience.
- 2-4 Year University Degree.
- Strong written proficiency (spelling and grammar)
- Established skill set in closing deals. – Accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer in your current role.
- Belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
- Very tech savvy – excellent computer skills and lofty experience with online search tools and apps, social media, Microsoft excel and most importantly, activity data logging in a sales CRM.